Coorg Cliffs Resort is a melange of scenic and structural wonders where nature and luxury coexist amidst the aroma of coffee and spices, spread across 9 acres in the heart of a 300-acre Coffee Plantation. The USP of the resort is the 360-degree view of pure unadulterated scenic beauty.
Keeping pace with the present times, we have revised and enhanced our standard operating procedures to provide greater care and ensure a safe environment to our valued guests, providing impeccable service keeping all hygiene and safety standards in place.
1) Valid ID proof of all guests to be sent at the time of booking confirmation
2) Guests needs to fill online Guest Registration Card prior to arrival
3) Review the self-declaration form sent at the time of booking. To be signed at check-in
4) Age of all travellers to be collected mandatorily. We highly recommend not traveling with children below 10 years and elderly aged above 65 years as per government regulations
5) Place of Origin to be collected mandatorily. Management reserves the right to deny entry to guests travelling from hotspots/red zones etc
6) Confirmation: Against 100 % Payment – preferred payment modes include digital wallets like Google Pay, UPI, bank transfer. Cash payments and card payments at the resort will not be entertained
7) Arogya Setu app must be downloaded by the guest with safe status indicated at the time of check-in
1) Recommended to use self-driven cars to reach the property. The resort can alternatively arrange safe travel arrangements from verified vendors
2) Temperature check on arrival for all guests entering the premises at the security entrance. In case you have fever at the time of arrival or during your stay, health authorities will be alerted to initiate the right course of action for your safety and ours
3) Please bring your own masks, gloves and sanitizer, umbrella, Cardigans , Board Games , Playing cards etc
1) All luggage will be disinfected on arrival and guests are encouraged to carry their belongings to ensure minimal contact. Alternatively we can also deliver the luggage to the room directly
2) Guest registration card and Food Menu to be sent via whatsapp to ensure a contactless check-in
During your Stay:
1) Ensure that masks are worn at all times when outside your rooms
2) Dispose masks and gloves in bins placed outside the rooms
3) Maintain a minimum distance of 6ft from other guests and staff
4) Please let us know if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms for us to alert the right authorities and to initiate the right course of action for your safety and ours.
5) Do sanitise your hands frequently. All rooms and restrooms are equipped with soap dispencers
1) Your room is sanitized and ready prior to check-in.
2) Amenities placed in the room include – Soap, Shampoo, Dental Kit, water, towels to match the number of guests staying in the room and for the duration of the stay to minimize staff movement to the rooms
3) Room Cleaning will be done once every 24 hours after Check in. In case of any emergency cleaning requirements, please inform the same on the whatsapp group
4) When cleaning is in progress, guests will not be allowed into the room and hence please ensure your Valuables are kept in the Safe
Restaurant & Room Service:
1) Our dining areas has been reorganized to observe physical distancing
2) Sanitized food trays
3) Our kitchen follows the strictest health and safety codes to ensure your food is safe for consumption. Please refrain from entering the kitchen area to prevent contamination.
4) Room Services are available from 7am to 10pm. You may order food through Whatsapp or Extension Phone. Once the food is ready the same will be placed on a table outside the room and for clearance kindly place the empty dishes outside and we shall clear the same
5) Do explore our food menu shared on whatsapp and place the order in advance.
6) Please adhere to the restaurant timings given and the dining areas assigned. We have created a safe dining experience for your protection
1) Guests can participate in Planation Walks, Campfire with music, Jogging, Cycling
2) Fitness centre, Swimming pool, activity areas will not be operational as per government guidelines
Our Safety Pledge:
1) All the staff are trained on health and safety protocols and subjected to daily temperature checks
2) All commodities such as fruits, vegetables and eatables are bought from reliable vendors and disinfected in the resort prior to storage